Bought a Ninja tonight

here is some pics

dmk bike3.JPG

dmk bike4.JPG

dmk bike1.JPG

dmk bike2.JPG

I know it's improper of me to criticize anyone's parenting skills, least of all a total stranger's, but are you sure it's a good idea to introduce anything so dangerous as this to a child? He's so young and impressionable and these things may stick with him for a lifetime. I write this with a sincere desire for the welfare of your son and what is best for him. Good lord, it's a Kawasaki! :)

Those last longer then the roaring toyz bikes lol. My song decided he thought it was going to be cool and take two of my busas off my shelf, and he decided to do demolition derby moto gp style lol. Needless to say, I ended up with two severly bruised up busas lol.

roaring toyz bikes are cool because its like all different parts put together and not just a cast block. I'll post a pic of his busa

I know it's improper of me to criticize anyone's parenting skills, least of all a total stranger's, but are you sure it's a good idea to introduce anything so dangerous as this to a child? He's so young and impressionable and these things may stick with him for a lifetime. I write this with a sincere desire for the welfare of your son and what is best for him. Good lord, it's a Kawasaki! :)

One vibe I get from the people in this group is that they like all bikes. I know I like most of them. I do bust balls too. Like when you buy a Harley you buy 2 so you have one to ride when the other is in the shop.

PS my chopper is always breaking

AJAY said:

Lol! Nice one AJAY!!!

Sent from my iPhone

One vibe I get from the people in this group is that they like all bikes. I know I like most of them. I do bust balls too. Like when you buy a Harley you buy 2 so you have one to ride when the other is in the shop.

PS my chopper is always breaking
Glad you took it in the spirit it was written. FWIW, I have 3 Zooks, one Honda (being restored), and two Sportsters (one running, one not). Owned one Yammy but no Kawis, although there have been a few I considered over the years.

he removed the motor
well, your parenting skills taught your son some important lessons.
1. Bikes need work and you can work on them.
2. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And....
3. If you need help, ask your dad! :D

Back