What do you think about my new exhaust?

Amir11

Registered
Hey bros,
hopefully grabbing my new busa next week, dealer quoted me about 1100$ for the pipes i want (two brothers black series), considering i also live in canada what do you guys think of the price?
they're slip on pipes and the dealer will also put them on for me.
acing-vale-m-2-black-series-aluminum-slip-on-exhaust-suzuki-hayabusa-1300-dual-08-11-clone-71742.jpg

im also open to suggestions

Buy from one of our sponsors and have them ship it.
That price sounds high for slip ons. And slip ons are super easy to install.
Thirty minutes tops.

That's an expensive set of slip ons. I wouildn't pay full retail + installation for them. Take delivery of the bike. If these are the cans you want, shop around and save yourself a few hundered dollars. Installation of slip ons is child's play..

Yeah guys I figured it was steep just for slip ons. Any websites or places you guys recommend for shopping for pipes? I live in Ontario,Canada btw

$1100 for slip ons? NO WAY!! The main reason for changing the exhaust is for saving a bunch of weight and small increase in horespower. Which you will get none of spending 1100 on this idea. Think about it... is it worth 1100 bucks just for an appearance mod?

Yeah guys I figured it was steep just for slip ons. Any websites or places you guys recommend for shopping for pipes? I live in Ontario,Canada btw

What are you trying to achieve buy investing in your exhaust?
1) Removing weight?
2) Sound?
3) Power?
4) Appearance?

if you have 1100 to spend on a set of slipons buy a brocks pipe and get a power commander since i dont know how close you are to a ecu tuner and a filter and be happy with an amazing bike

What are you trying to achieve buy investing in your exhaust?
1) Removing weight?
2) Sound?
3) Power?
4) Appearance?

all of the above, but mainly the sound, i love the sound of the two bros on the busa. fell in love with it when i heard it, but im open to any suggestions
i checked the two bros website and they are selling the system for 1009.98$ lol where can i find it cheaper?i'll install it myself

Brocks Performance :whistle:

For $1100 you can lose about 35+ pounds and add 12 to 15 RWHP :laugh:

all of the above, but mainly the sound, i love the sound of the two bros on the busa. fell in love with it when i heard it, but im open to any suggestions
i checked the two bros website and they are selling the system for 1009.98$ lol where can i find it cheaper?i'll install it myself

Back