Mapping Needed?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I had a custom map done for the busa when it only had the R-77 slipons. Now I am headed back to the dyno with the full R-77 4-2-1 system. Is it ok to ride it to the shop (about an hour ride on the interstate) with the current map for the slipons or do I need to get something close to right for a full exhaust even for the ride to the dyno?

I had a custom map done for the busa when it only had the R-77 slipons. Now I am headed back to the dyno with the full R-77 4-2-1 system. Is it ok to ride it to the shop (about an hour ride on the interstate) with the current map for the slipons or do I need to get something close to right for a full exhaust even for the ride to the dyno?

I have a map for the R77 exhaust for ECU editor that I got from a member that Johny Cheese tuned. I have it if you need it.

Knowing my luck I'll get over there fine and then drop it in the parking lot :rofl::rofl:

I think I'll just ride it as is and get it dynoed. This will be interesting because i have a dyno run both stock with slipons and now with full Yoshi. Should be a good comparison. It did 171 whp with the slipons.

Back