The ReBirth!!

MrEbonyKnight

Registered
Been on this forum for a while and get alot of useful info. Don't post much but wanted to share some pics and a story.

The weekend before Thanksgiving '11, the organization I am with (Ruff Ryders) and I got together to go deliver a dinner package to a needing family. We met at one of our member's house and I was parked on the street. One of our Prospects pulled up in her car and ran inside to tell us something. Well she forgot to put her car in park. It was like slow motion, her car slowly ran into my bike and then kept going and ran it over. Yes my Busa was "Under" the car. We had to lift the car the best we could to try and get it off. Needless to say I was in tears!!! She thought I was going to kill her, but that would have solved nothing. I just knew we were going to get it fixed, that was all that mattered. Well the insurance company totalled the bike, '03 Busa, So I bought it back from them to rebuild. The frame and engine were fine, just all the plastics, mirrors, kickstand, and exhaust. Also a few dents here and there in the tank. So here are the before and after pics of the Busa. (first time posting pics so be patient if they don't show.)

Before 1.jpg

Before 2.jpg

Before 3.jpg

Before 4.jpg

Back