It started with a few buddies and their R6's

oeballer50

Registered
I had a 2003 suzuki intruder 1500 that i loved for the record! when one of my buddies from work bought a 2012 yamaha R6 he finally convinved another guy at work to get one so he bought an 2008 R6. they tried and tried and tried to convince me to get a rocket forever it seemed like i didnt really want to at first one i love my bike and two my girlfriend loves my bike haha but i finally broke down at first i was gonna get an R1 but thank God i showed my Gf what a hayabusa was she instantly fell in love so i bought an 08 grey busa with a voo doo exhaust and im in love <3

hayabusa.jpg

I loveeeeee it and so does she! Where could I find a grab bar that matches the color of my bike?? Anyone know??

Welcome and congrats on the new ride.!! Keep an eye on the classifieds section here and also eBay !

I loveeeeee it and so does she! Where could I find a grab bar that matches the color of my bike?? Anyone know??
Dude I think that was a reference to your package, but anyway the bike should have came with a grab rail, rear cowling / hump, and rear seat. If you didn't get this stuff, check the classifieds or hit up Justin at Honda East.

:welcome: to the oRg :laugh:

You bought the right bike for the GF it's a thousand times more comfy for her and of course it goes without saying that the big girl hauls butt. And in case you haven't read yet; you bought the fastest color :poke:

Back