Great day riding with friends.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Had an amazing day out riding with friends today, we met up around noon and headed out.
The plan was to head about an hour north to Ithaca NY, home of Cornell college and more hippies than I could count.
We weren't even on the bikes 10min and I thought I was gettin a ticket, I was doin about 90mpg around the pack on the highway when I was him, got on the brakes, acted cool and non-hooligany and we didn't even pull out, close call.
We got to ithaca, had some subs for lunch and lost half out group, bunch of lames and better things to do than ride, so I assume they were hunting dinosaurs with Barrets :laugh:
We went through the country side and along Cayuga lake and stop at a winery for no drinks, well, one passenger had a glass, but that was it.
We then hit toughannock waterfalls for some pics and social time, then pizza for dinner and back to town for ice icecream.
I had my new lady friend with me riding 2up and my bad back didn't even bother me as I was sure it would. I couldn't have asked for a better day out riding.
Oh, the CZ's are still feeling great and really show their ability riding 2up, much less work to turn in and hold a line through the corner.
Pics cause it happened.

ForumRunner_20120507_003526.png

Does not apply when you're 5'2".

ForumRunner_20120507_003545.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003607.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003625.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003526.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003545.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003607.png

ForumRunner_20120507_003625.png

That is just scary Froggie... I mean Rooster... :laugh: Me and a buddy did almost the opposite on Saturday. Took 81 down to Homer and grabbed pizza in Cortland then picked up 293 into Ithica and ran 89 up the west side of Seneca lake and stopped at Knapp Winery (just for some bottles, no wine tasting) and all the way up 89 to 20 and then back east... I hate being a day late and a dollar short...:poke:

Ummm Rooster you took a picture of a sign and not her??? Now i'm starting to think you are still longing for that giant chicken from the bash and just trying to fill the empty space it left in your soul. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post the pic of you two. First I get to see the lady and second I get to see your ugly mug and finally be able to see what a frog/rooster looks like

Gettin pics of her is like pulling teeth, but a friend did get on of us together, Ill see if I can get it so you guys dont beat me up:laugh:

So you don't know how to woo her :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You tell her she is so beautiful that you want a nice picture of her so that when your not together you can still see her.

Then you don't take no for an answer. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back