First person to officially go 200 on Zx14 is a woman?!? :)

Pretty cool if you ask me. That thing is a beast and looks nice in black, I still cannot get over the side though as far as aesthetics. If she is anything like my wife, the second you tell her that a woman cannot do something, or is not as good as a guy it turns into her life mission to do that thing. I learned a long time ago to stay away from those words.

Congrats to her as she has earned it.

I congratulate her no doubt but I'm just surprised a man wasn't the first. They have to outnumber the women significantly one would think and the chances a guy did it first seem to lean toward them? But anyway def congrats to her.

When someone breaks Bill Warner's record by going faster than 311 mph using a Kawasaki platform, I will start taking notice.

Lots of women compete in LSR events. We have a number of members here. It was the first event for Ohio and it was the first time out for the bike. Congratulations for sure.

Is it just me or does she look like VaBusa? Could be her evil Kawasaki twin :thumbs:

Seems to me in LSR women have the advantage. There are lighter and more compact and you don't have to wrestle a bike from side to side. Still, congrats. It always takes a little more mojo to be the first at anything!

Maybe women just make a better fit on a bike cuz their balls don't get in the way of proper thinking? :dunno:

When someone breaks Bill Warner's record by going faster than 311 mph using a Kawasaki platform, I will start taking notice.

Come on Jellyrug it's still an achievement.

girl-power.png

Well done !!

Look at the list of mods and how little was done to the bike.

Seems to me in LSR women have the advantage. There are lighter and more compact and you don't have to wrestle a bike from side to side. Still, congrats. It always takes a little more mojo to be the first at anything!

:thumbsup:

100_1332.jpg

Back