139 DB Horn

I have a stebul air horn and it kicks butt. Scares the crap out of the cagers. The Stebul horn can be separated from the compresser, "which alot of copy cat horns wont". This is a must since the horn is extreemly hard to fit making it not seen. I have the compresser in the rear tail and ran fuel injection hose to the front right faring to mount the horn, works killer.From the outside there is no sight of the horn at all. When I blow it, its a different story.:laugh: Its connected to the stock horn which sends power to the relay to sound the horn. The stock horn still sounds but the air horn drowns it out. and if the air horn were to fail, the stock horn will still blow. Cagers think is a Mack Truck and thats fine by me.

you can buy the stebel nautilus for around 50-60 and its the same horn or atleast from what ive read

Or you can buy one of these for about 1/2 the price of a Stebel and have the same horn except for labeling. yes, I have both, one of these on the Gen 2 and a Stebel on the Gen 1 or vica versa ??? And unless you sit them there side by side and blow them you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Really only difference is a slightly different tone. May just be the different lengths of tubing from how I have them plumbed up. Same as the Wolo Bad Boy. I'd say unless you put a sound meter on them or your a Symphony Conductor the average person will not be able to tell the difference. Still the same, loud azz horn. :whistle:

| eBay

Or you can buy one of these for about 1/2 the price of a Stebel and have the same horn except for labeling. yes, I have both, one of these on the Gen 2 and a Stebel on the Gen 1 or vica versa ??? And unless you sit them there side by side and blow them you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Really only difference is a slightly different tone. May just be the different lengths of tubing from how I have them plumbed up. Same as the Wolo Bad Boy. I'd say unless you put a sound meter on them or your a Symphony Conductor the average person will not be able to tell the difference. Still the same, loud azz horn. :whistle:

| eBay

So you were able to separate the compressor from the horn to hide it?

| eBay

if you can seperate the compressor on that one im all over it haha i was going to do a stebel since i hate the stock horn and my D&D over powers it lol

I dont have the stebul.. that's the horn to get from what i hear. I opted for the PIAA Slim fit. Still pretty darn loud.

im running the full dual system with carbon fiber cans lol yeah shes obnoxious but i love my bytch as i call her

Yea mines the full dual drag pack trust me it brings a whole new meaning to obnoxious sitting at a light people roll the windows up lol and when I crack on it..... man it is ear shattering!

Yea mines the full dual drag pack trust me it brings a whole new meaning to obnoxious sitting at a light people roll the windows up lol and when I crack on it..... man it is ear shattering!

yeah mines not that loud but when ppl pull up beside me going down the road and start swerving around not paying attention i pull the clutch and redline it to piss ppl off and they know im there after that

So you were able to separate the compressor from the horn to hide it?

Yes, they separate exact same as the Stebel, I mounted my down on lower clamp same as stock horn and ran the compressor up & over on the right side ram air tube. Sits on tube but under the dash/tube cover.

hey guys, I was actually thinking about swapping out my stock horn and going with something like the Stebel, how hard is it to swap them out ? also was debating between the stebel and the chinese ones on ebay. I seen a few stebel's on ebay and am confused now, any specific model I should get since its going on a busa or any one of them will work ? any and all help always appreciated. thanks in advance.

hey guys, I was actually thinking about swapping out my stock horn and going with something like the Stebel, how hard is it to swap them out ? also was debating between the stebel and the chinese ones on ebay. I seen a few stebel's on ebay and am confused now, any specific model I should get since its going on a busa or any one of them will work ? any and all help always appreciated. thanks in advance.

run with the one that was pointed out ^ up there and when you do it theres a guide on how to mod the stebel somewhere around here it makes it alot more compact

Full Banshee Horn System

Has anybody heard these yet?

Regarding the Screaming Banshee unit, its not the same as a Stebel or Wolo horn. Its been custom designed to deal with some of the flaws reported with these models. But pure volume is not what the Screaming Banshee is all about.
If you view the demonstration video...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U9ZWYTSDb8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You can see that the Screaming Banshee is the first system that allows riders to keep thier stock horn by breifly pressing the horn button, as well as have the power of a 139db air horn by holding the same stock horn button but for more than half a second. Once you hold the horn - then then Screaming Banshee kicks in. To top it all off, it syncronizes your high beams with the pulsating air horn for more impact. This system really empowers riders by allowing them to sill kee[ their standard horn for a polite toot every now and then - but also know that they have 139db at their finger tips.
Check out all the details here Home - The first AUTOMATIC loud horn and headlight warning system

Back