Bought the Harley. Good bye, my sweet Busa! :(

TexasCop

Registered
My bad back just couldn't take leaned forward riding anymore, so I have to give up my dream bike. I turn her over to the dealer on Tuesday. I'll miss this bike more than any other I've ever ridden. God bless Suzuki and their amazing engineers.

34729_3068051265189_1380806687_32479182_1210417759_n.jpg

I don't know if your a real cop or not - but if you are then you could just add some lights and a radio and use it on the job. :tongue::laugh:

Ya your gonna miss her that's why you should try to keep her & get harley thatway you have best of both worlds that's what I did.

IMG_00000050.jpg

All of my friends are now on harleys/cruisers. I love my my 08 busa so would never sell but kind of a waste when riding with a bunch of cruisers. I decided to pick up a harley as well....test rode a bunch of them.....sorry harley guys but I hated them all....just dont get it??? I have owned a few 1st gen v-max's and enjoyed them so decided to check out a gen 2.....omg....this thing is a brute. Found a 2k mile 09 max at a great price so picked it up a few weeks ago...love it. The fit and finish on this bike is un-real. Brought back some great memories of my old max so found a great deal on a 07 for my wife to ride and we have been having a blast. She still has her gsxr 750 and I have the busa we ride when its just us.... but ride the max's when riding with our church guys and cruiser friends. Harleys are great looking bikes...but there are much better bikes out their in the cruiser market..IMO

Should have bought a B King.... you could set up so its your easy on your back and still have and a Busa motor..... ???

why not save a little and get a victory??better bike made here all of it made here.Oh well to each theyre own.

I just do not understand buying a Harley full dresser. When you buy a bike like that why not a Gold Wing. I have owned Harleys all my riding carear and still do. But the busa or any other japenese bike is far superior. Every body that buys one has to tune it up, Pipes, Cams, And other crap. And then they think it runs so good and is so fast. To me the gold Wing is so much better looking and so fast. Oh well when i get ready for one i will just ride by the Farm Equipment. :laugh:

looks more comfortable then my couch....:laugh:
and its got more gadgets than the couch too :laugh:

I'm not selling the busa unless of course A - I have to for funding or B - I buy a replacement for it. I am however in the market as it were for a cruiser and think I've narrowed the focus to either the ultra or street glide :thumbsup:

Makes no sense to me why people join to post that they sold their busa. maybe i am being a jerk or i missed something but who cares????

Back