Bike is now white

nabusa

Registered
Here is the bike pretty much finished. I added the Gen2 tank and modified the front headlight to use a Gen2. It's mostly all vinyl wrap. Not to bad looking. Put the stock swingarm on just to see what it feels like to ride stock height and length. Bike leans and turns pretty easy. Does look weird not stretched though.

2012-04-20_21-01-24_865.jpg

2012-04-20_21-02-40_387.jpg

2012-04-20_21-02-10_227.jpg

now u have the slowest color....:poke: j/k:laugh: I think it looks great and would have never guessed it was a wrap

ok i like the color, but why the gen2 tail:confused:
He probably did it to match the Gen II motor, otherwise the front would keep outrunning the back and then he'd end up really stretched! :rofl:

Looking good, nabusa. Do you think you could make a post about that vinyl wrap? What you bought and how you did it? It looks great (at least for cellphone pics!). :thumbsup:

So this is a gen 1 with gen 2 tail, and you modified the gen 2 headlight to fit the gen 1 front? Did the gen 2 tank go on easy or was there some modding you had to do? In my opinion, this is a great looking bike. I have seen tail swaps between the generations, but I have not seen it done the way yours is. I like it. I noticed the gen 2 gauge cluster as well, how easy was that to do. I hate the gen 1 cluster.

Back