Victoria Police looking for this guy!

AJAY

Registered
Reposted from the GS Resources forum:

300 km/h motorcycle ride shocks Vancouver Island police - British Columbia - CBC News

I wanted to cheer for the motorcyclist, but after seeing the video, I hope they nail his @55 to the wall. That was extremely dangerous and there were many times he could have been cut off by an unwitting motorist, or scared somebody into having an accident. It is one thing to put your life at risk (which he did). It is far worse to put other people's lives at risk, which he also did.

I am not against someone opening up their bike out on the open road with little or no traffic. This was a road with lots of traffic. I hope when they catch him that he goes to jail and they impound his bike. He deserves it!

Completely unimpressed...guys like that only fuel the bad reputation of sport bikers. Take that to the track! Idiot... :banghead:

Good day to die I guess. One lane change and he is toast (not to mention the innocent in cager).

:banana: Wheee! look at me, I'm an idiot. WTF is wrong with people?

Not one Mounty in the 4+ mile stretch of that stupid stunt? Talk about hands off policing. Hey lets troll youtube...:stoopid:

I'm all about fast, but, better to pick a more suitable venue other than the highway where you need to split and change lanes.

Last edited:
I think some are so psyched to get "great video" with all the Go-Pros out there, making smart decisions kind of goes out the window ???

Meh, thats just another of thousands of videos out there getting blown out of proportion because of the news media. this is a typical sport bike rider doing what most do...driving rediculously fast through traffic because they think their invincable...I see it every day on the highways....just hope the rider learns his lesson before it kills him.

Just another guy who has watched to many of the "ghost rider" videos and thought it would be cool to copycat. I mean come on one little wind gust while splitting lanes and that gap closes up reallllllly quick. I am all for high speeds on open strait roads "cough" south florida "cough". But not when you have to go outside the yellow line or lane split. Another one trying to win the Darwin Award and take take someone along with him. :bs: Dang Yamaha riders. :laugh:

wow i ride like an AHOLE but dam i dont cut cars like that unles its to get out of almost being hit by someone

Wow! I've seen many like that but that was flying thru cars? It scared me watching it! How could you survive doing that more than once?

There is one comment on the bottom that says,

"this could just be a great piece of video/sound editing. Never trust what you see on YouTube."

To me it looks real. But I guess I'm a simpleton. Maybe there are people out there who could create that?

Wonder if he used his blinker.. Why even post this in the news? Contact youtube get the IP address that was used to upload this video and patrol the area. Putting this crap in the news only makes people stereotype all sport bike riders as we endanger others for our thrill.

must have been late for work.....:whistle: what a pile chit that bike was anyway. surprised it didnt blow up.

Well if he continues to do that we will see him in the obituary column of the newspaper very soon. Not to mention it gives the whole sports bike fraternity a real bad name. Is it an r6 or an r1 ?

They wont have to worry about him very long. Riding like that he will turn up dead pretty soon. NUT

Back