Finally finished and sent SKECHE's fender......

dubbedmarquis98

Registered
well it took me longer to finish and send the fender back, been working alot and was a lil strapped on money but they are done and on there way to him....what do you fellow .orgers think?

fender.jpg

fender2.jpg

fender3.jpg

SWEET :bowdown:......all my other parts are at my painters shop waiting for the last piece to arrive (fender)...i cant wait :whistle:...i cant say thank you enough, you are the MAN...:thumbsup:

wow.. that looks awesome.. would you be interested in doing something like that for my fender? Id rather see money going to a fellow orgster then some custom shop. PM me.. thx.

My bet is that the cutting wasnt used by machines it self,but by you.As its not really that straight for the linings.

Overall an unique piece of fender,need some matching colour meshes to cover it up from inside out.

hey no prob. thank you for the decals and all the other fellow orgers you have helped. should look good. it will prolly be there today no later than tomorrow.

yeah it was done by me and a dremel. i tried to get the lines perfect and straight but with a dremel its almost impossible, but it turned out pretty good. yeah i think he's gonna put white mesh behind it, it will look good

hey no prob. thank you for the decals and all the other fellow orgers you have helped. should look good. it will prolly be there today no later than tomorrow.

yeah it was done by me and a dremel. i tried to get the lines perfect and straight but with a dremel its almost impossible, but it turned out pretty good. yeah i think he's gonna put white mesh behind it, it will look good

you are, "DA MAN", :bowdown:

Any pics of the fender installed? Looks good and I'm thinking of doing it myself but need to see a finished project

Any pics of the fender installed? Looks good and I'm thinking of doing it myself but need to see a finished project

No not yet, my painter didn't do a good job, so i just put the stock one on. I will post pics as soon as I get it together. Thanks for askin.

Back