Selling the 'Busa...

And I thought they were ugly as cars... :rofl: There is a guy around here with a Fiero that has an LS motor swap. :banghead:

When I was a teenager, I ask an old guy that specialized in vintage German cars if you could put a Porsche 914 motor in a bug. He wrinkled his forehead and said "Son, you could put a windshield wiper on a billy goats ar$se.,,, but I don't know why you would want too!" I have found that expression appropriate in quite a few situations since then. I think this is one of them. :beerchug:

Bots it is so you!:poke::whistle: You even got boo room for busa bret and lil charlie on either side of you! You can even put froggy on the engine cover! Toastie frog legs anyone!:poke::laugh:

lil charlie said:
So if the whole back end is a trunk why would you need a bike trunk too???

The whole back end is motor dufus... :banghead:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The scooter trunk is what sold me on it, haven't you been reading my threads? :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

EarlyBird said:
Bots it is so you!:poke::whistle: You even got boo room for busa bret and lil charlie on either side of you! You can even put froggy on the engine cover! Toastie frog legs anyone!:poke::laugh:

It's the EarlyBird that gets the worm:poke: your not fooling anyone Sir:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Haha, a family trikster....it's the equivalent of the yellow short bus!:laugh:

I can see all of y'all on it now....You, Frog, LilC, Bret and Boo Bird. Altho y'all would need new lids. These don't offer as much protection as the ones you have now but the look wouldn't be complete with out it.

clown fro.jpeg

BlondeOnaBusa said:
Haha, a family trikster....it's the equivalent of the yellow short bus!:laugh:

I can see all of y'all on it now....You, Frog, LilC, Bret and Boo Bird. Altho y'all would need new lids. These don't offer as much protection as the ones you have now but the look wouldn't be complete with out it.

:moon:

You can feel free to forget about me again anytime:please:

:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back