4:00 am ride

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Got up at 3:30 this morning and left just before 4:00. My wife's off today too so we will go to the gym and all that. I'll be with her all day.:banghead::laugh:

I got home just in time to have breakfast with the family then took my daughter to the bus stop afterwards.

Again, I just wanted to share.:beerchug:

The time I left. It was 33*F.:laugh:
View attachment 1555947

Filled up on my way home to make sure she's ready for tomorrow's ride.:thumbsup:
d7e12f7a.jpg

Only 149 miles.
7b5d9e68.jpg

Brrrr...chilly ride!! Few of us are leaving at 4 a.m. next Wednesday for Robbinsville, and I'm dreading the early morning temps! Ughhh...

Glad you got a ride in, but given the choice, I'd be waiting until sunrise :p

only 149 miles?????!!!!!:poke: gonna have to change your name from sleepless red to slacker red:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

glad to see someone's getting some seat time in. I would have to think twnice before gettin on her at 4am.. Id still be half asleep mounted backwards looking for the reverse gear on my busa :lol:

only 149 miles?????!!!!!:poke: gonna have to change your name from sleepless red to slacker red:lol:
:poke::laugh:

:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:
:beerchug:

Brrrr...chilly ride!! Few of us are leaving at 4 a.m. next Wednesday for Robbinsville, and I'm dreading the early morning temps! Ughhh...

Thanks.:beerchug:

It was chilly. Thank God for heated gear.:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl:

glad to see someone's getting some seat time in. I would have to think twnice before gettin on her at 4am.. Id still be half asleep mounted backwards looking for the reverse gear on my busa :lol:
:laugh:

keep her rolling!:thumbsup:
Will do at least until Saturday which is my last day of riding for this week.

You Sir, are an animal. Keep it up, you got 100k to make before too long:thumbsup:
:laugh:

Every mile counts! Getting closer! :thumbsup:
Yup!!! Yup!!!:thumbsup:

:laugh: Thats just crazy!!!
I used to do it every morning except winter time but I think I'm getting too old for it.:laugh:

I was editing my photobucket pics and I forgot that when I delete the pics, they get deleted here as well so here they are again.:banghead:

The time I left.
da037fa0.jpg

Filled her up again for the next ride.

cff15e54.jpg

After the ride.
7f73ac93.jpg

I thought we were leaving Thursday at 4:00 AM ::11

Back