KILRBUSA you are the man!!!

BA07

Registered
I want to thank KILRBUSA for being the most honest, reasonable, and flexible person i have ever dealt with when it come to buying parts from someone. I have a 2007 busa that i wrecked last september (cracked the frame, destroyed all the plastics, twisted the subframe, ect...) due to getting hit buy some morron in a honda. I havent been able to repair the bike since then because of money issues. Then i got in touch with this gentleman who pretty much took all those problems away. Originally i was only going to buy the rear Subframe from him and buy all the other stuff aftermarket. And i didnt want to get anything shipped either (due to me being f'ed in the past by ppl). So not only did he let me (a complete stranger) drive to his home, we met at 2am due to my work hours and a 3 hour drive each way. Once i got there not only was he humble and completely welcoming. He had exactly what i asked for in perfect shape and then some. This is where i am really happy i didnt buy aftermarket products because he had EVERYTHING i needed for my bike and it was ALL OEM!!! And it was all at a price that cant be beat!!!

So i want to thank you again KILRBUSA. Not only am i going to come to you for advice and everything else. I have a new friend for life!!!

No worries Kristian, happy to help out fellow members and motorcyclists.

I go bye what i was taught...treat others the way you like to be treated!

Good luck w your project

John

great news, always glad to hear of members helping each other :bowdown:

Here here, I completely second this thread. :thumbsup:

I too bought from him and had nothing but a great experience.

Yeap john is the man, picking up his 08 busa tomorrow night, cant wait to have a busa again!

Back