JUst ordered the Danmoto CF Gp slip ons $220 shipped

Danmoto Carbon Fiber GP slip-on exhaust, cheap nice sounding slipon, the weight is around a pound and a half each for thios interested in weight savings, I am kind of fattish (200lbs) so no big deal to me as the Busa has enough power already. Was not looking for performance just a little more sound so other drivers in Miami can hear me over their cell phone conversations and maybe reduce their tendency to try to run me over. As soon as rain stops I will mount the camera and take a riding video to post.
Cost was $220 shipped, next choice was the V&H CS One

DSCN1169.jpg

Here is a Youtube of the exhaust more to come when the rain stops.
CF GP Slipon Exhaust on 12 Hayabusa Ltd - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice:thumbsup: I am interested in your opinion in a few weeks or so. I would still like to try a set of the cannon style they offer.

By the way, I love the color on your bike!!:bowdown:

Love them. I have the C F Two Brothers slip ons and love them as well. I wish they were a little smaller like yours. I had thought about cutting them off to make them shorter just never have. It is hard to clean the wheels & things. That is a great price you got on them. Mine was 800 or so at the time. 5 years ago :laugh: Once the baffle goes out you will like the sound ever better I think. I did. Great find :thumbsup:

Great looking and sounding exhausts for the price. But you have an even better color on the bike. That red really looks splendid :thumbsup:

I know everyone is mentioning the red looks great, well I am not a fan of red, two harelys, red, frikken Busa red, wife picked the Harleys, let her do this to reduce the amount of *****ing she was doing, the only other color they had in the Busa was white, just didn't think white looked good on a sport bike (seen some nivce ones since on this forum though), so ended up with the LE red, its starting to grow on me now.

So I clicked the link and noticed that you used the international tab inside their website. Here is what you get when cicking the US tab. GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa : Danmoto
Did you have any issues using the international tab? I wanted to pick up some of the CF pipes next week but was diappointed to see that they were no longer offered on the US tab. You have given me some hope.

This is the second set I have bought, once from the US site this one from China site, they took the same amount of time to get here and cost about the same.

So I clicked the link and noticed that you used the international tab inside their website. Here is what you get when cicking the US tab. GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa : Danmoto
Did you have any issues using the international tab? I wanted to pick up some of the CF pipes next week but was diappointed to see that they were no longer offered on the US tab. You have given me some hope.

Thanks for posting. Look and sound great! :thumbsup: For that price I almost want a set in addition to my Yoshis. I really like the "slim" look from the back.

Thanks for sharing. I have been wanting to replace those enormous ugly stock pipes since I picked up my 08 a few weeks ago. I was thinking of the carbon Yoshi's but these are around $600 less and I like the smaller size too. It's hard to get a good idea of the sound from a video and was wondering how load these are. For example, if you crack the throttle in a quiet neighborhood, is the sound likely to get everyone staring at you? I notice on the web site that they have baffles for this pipe but am not sure whether it's worth getting them. Appreciate your thought and thanks again for the pictures.

I am in Miami no one cares really, but no its not that loud. I have another YouTube posted lots of wind noise that I cant figure out how to filter.

CF GP on a Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back