Your Busa and? A picture thread!

jphilipson

Registered
I noticed a shortage of picture threads around these parts, so thought I'd get one going :) The premise is simple, post a picture of your Busa AND something else; such as a nice location, or something meaningful.

Try to keep it to one pic per post to keep the thread easy to follow - can always come back and post more :agree:

-------------------------------------------------

I'll get this started with a picture I grabbed a few weekends ago collecting rally bonuses.

My Busa and Tennessee pass - Home of the 10th Mountain Division (come home safe boys and girls!)

IMG_20120129_144112.jpg

With my son last year in Eureka Springs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1328664586637.jpg

My best friend a me on our 4000 mile trip before he passed. Will always remember this trip.

3.jpg

Pic of my Brother at the 2009 Bash, 9/4/11 RIP Brother Gone but NEVER Forgotten.

1st Choice.jpg

Me and the infamous ScooterGirl on a trip to Montana's Glacier National Park 2010.

Aug 2010 175.jpg

Glacier N Park 036.jpg

Montana 2010 174.jpg

My buddy's boy and my bike. His dad didn't bring his bike to the track that evening and he wanted a ride. His dad takes him around the block and he loves it. The first word he learned to say was "bike!" and that was all he said for 3-4 months. It drove his mom crazy. Even at this age he knew the difference between Busa, Ninja, Honda, and Yamaha.

b7.jpg

Me prepping for a ride to old Virginia City (famous country/western mining town) at this years STAMPEDE.

DM_46883.jpg

Back