We want to challenge Siberia riding Hyabusa

pwie

Registered
On speedbike through Siberia, Mongolia and perhaps for America.

PARTICIPANTS: Peter Wojciech Wiercinski, Peter Alexander Wierciński

This year we want to beat Siberia from Warsaw, Poland to Vladivostok (through Mongolia), and then to Japan, to visit a factory that produces our bike. Hayabusa is a legend, and our lifestyle. We ride the bike from the time when my son was 7 years of age, for 10 years by now. I rode a few kilometers without a son. Since he was 4 years old, we spend all holidays together on expeditions. We want to report the conditions which exist on the Russian roads and the not-so-popular touring direction. We are ordinary people who often depend on help from other ordinary people, and in the past we experienced generous support regardless of the country, because the world is different from the way it is depicted in media. It's a great challenge for us, and if we reach our objective on a speedbike, everyone should find the experience motivational to get on a bike, feel the taste of freedom and adventure. The idea was born after watching the movie Long Way Round. What distinguishes us is a route, type of bike that fits Siberia like Hell fits Heaven, and lack of support on the way. We need equipment and funds to transport the motorcycle by the oceans, then we will drive across America, and will circle the world.

If we deserve your support, vote for us here:
Memoria
The above text is a translation of what is written on the voting page.
In order to vote enter your e-mail under the picture of Hayabusa and press the button below, and then click the activation link received in the e-mail.

We will later add link pointing to description of our adventure and later experience.

Best regards and wish us luck,
Piotr Wierciński
Poland

good luck ! But I don't EVER press a link without knowing something about it . I'm sure you can understand that you are VERY new here and want members to click a link with thier e-mail addy on it . To many Viruses going around and people stealing info . Expesially from other countries . Not saying you are trying to do it but ....

I am sorry that I had not had time to prepare the site dedicated to our journey before I wrote here.
This link leads to description of expedition. Voting is later. Those persons who voted would have said already that something is wrong, but it is not. Thank you all.

We are ordinary people who often depend on help from other ordinary people, We need equipment and funds to transport the motorcycle by the oceans, then we will drive across America, and will circle the world.

I'm sorry but when did this statement start defining ordinary? I don't mean to sound like too much of an ars, but I feel I am ordinary. I pay my bills, never got a dime from the government, and pay for my own crap.

But other than that, welcome, and have a safe trip.

I'm sorry but when did this statement start defining ordinary? I don't mean to sound like too much of an ars, but I feel I am ordinary. I pay my bills, never got a dime from the government, and pay for my own crap.

But other than that, welcome, and have a safe trip.
Ordinary means "like you", I ride my own motorcycle, I do not have support cars with me.

Today we have first warmer and sunny day, and many motorcyclists showed up in the streets, so the spring is coming finally.
There will be a motorshow on Friday, Warsaw, Poland, I will post some pics. Nice start for a new season.

We have started fanpage dedicated to our journey: Motorismo Siberia Challenge | Facebook
The news will be posted in Polish and in English, specially for You :)

hey :welcome: and i look forward to hearing and seeing your adventure!!!

Mongolia:

Before Vladivostok.

Mount Fuji 3776 m:

For more pictures please visit our site:
facebook.com/motorismo.siberia.challenge

We are currently in Japan. 26 July we will be in Moscow by plane. From there by motorcycle to Poland.

Back