HONDA EAST (JUSTIN) Thank You!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
To all Busa owners:

I want to let you know if you ever need any Suzuki parts for your busa or any other bike.... Please give Justin a call!:thumbsup: He took real good care of me with fixing my Gsxr 1000. He beat or matched others in the price of the parts and saved me money on shipping too!:cheerleader: He also followed up on a damaged part that UPS messed up. Top notch service!:bowdown: Justin was professional and personal to boot! I will do business with him again and try to sent more his way! JUSTIN THANK YOU SIR! So if anyone of you need something.... give him a PM or call him at Honda East! :rulez:

EarlyBird!

He is a good guy and it is always a good thing for the board if you support the sponsors!

I said the same thing a few months back. Justin and Honda East are first class. Thanks for keeping his name up front guys. These guys need to get the recognition they deserve.

I agree--he did me right on a new helmet a couple of months ago--I'll be contacting him for some more cool "stuff"! :laugh:

i agree justin andhonda east rule...i wish they were closer to me...i would have gone there when i bought my bike.

And thanks of course for your sponsorship of the board Justin. Now, what's a Honda? Don't they make lawn mowers?:rofl:

I've dealt with him a couple of times before. Never let me down.:thumbsup:

Back