Ricky Gadson goes 9.31 @ 149 in Vegas testing the new zx14r

1300hemibusa

Registered
Ricky is back in Vegas testing the new zx14r for the up coming press release day ... With a strap and lowing links Ricky busted of a 9.31 @ 149 .. That is very fast for a track with DA of 3000 feet..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5nSIAOD-o48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LasVegas-20111108-01615.jpg

I wonder what would happen if you rolled one off the showroom floor in Vegas in Jan. and let Ricky run it. Just wondering :laugh:

All stock , straped and lowered and i'm sure it had a custom tune but thats is soome real nice #s!

All stock , straped and lowered and i'm sure it had a custom tune but thats is soome real nice #s!

If its strapped, and lowered with a custom tune......then its not stock. Stock is showroom stock and EPA legal without a custom tune. Not attacking; just saying.

Thats a good time but I cant get over how ugly they are. They are better than before but I still dont like them. To each his own, JMO. :moon:

strapped, lowered and custom tune is far from stock. great ET/MPH either way. still one ugly mo-fo tho.

If its strapped, and lowered with a custom tune......then its not stock. Stock is showroom stock and EPA legal without a custom tune. Not attacking; just saying.
Where did you come up with a custom tune ? All the bikes in Vegas are stock pipes with no tune .. Ricky only lowered it and strapped it .. Hell Dyno jet doesn't even make a PC from the bike yet ..

That is seriously moving for a stock bike. Can't wait to see what Suzuki's response will be. Hopefully they will:please:

Back