Package stolen!!! (thanks ballz motorsports)

Towboater68

Registered
Well I made another order with BallZ for 250.00 and it showed it was delivered last Thursday but upon getting home from work there is no package at the door. I contacted BallZ and gave post office another day but still no package. Needless to say the Post Office says it was set at the front door so I'm getting screwed by either some punk kid who was hoping it was a box of video games or a shady mailman either way I don't have parts! I contacted BallZ and told them i still wanted my parts lol. Thanks to the kind staff at BallZ I am reordering the parts but because of the situation they are giving me the same four parts at dealer cost! I strongly suggest when ordering stuff make sure it has signature required!

That dollar amount of goodies deserves insurance...........and signature

I feel sure the company insured the parts. If they didn't I would be talking to someone. Something that cost that much sure require a sig anyway. I am glad it's going to work our for you.

Well I'm having to pay 475 dollars for 250 dollars in parts so I'm not really happy but at least I saved 25 bucks. Have to find the positive in a bad situation

That's weird, everytime I order from ballz if they send it via usps they always require a signature.

Please tell me you had it shipped to your work or some place other than home? Happened once, could happen again. Just sayin'.

Im sorry to hear this...i would not let that happen twice

Someone needs to cover this, but it should not be you.

Either Ball-z or the shipping company.

But how does either of them know that you are just saying you did not receive it?? (NOTE: I am not saying you did that at all! Just that some people probably would)

It was shipped to my house but no one gets home till 4 after school and I really thought there would be a pink slip in mail box for us to pick it up but since it wasn't insured or didn't require signature they just left it at the front door. I have several packages delivered last week, one was seats that I got from them threw New Image but this one is missing in action. As far as me just saying I didn't get it, I wouldn't have called about getting a new invoice with same parts with only difference being that I wanted signature required!

I started a dispute with paypal but since there is a tracking number showing it was delivered at 10:30 am then it's all on me. I live in condo's and everyone knows everyone and there has never been anything like this before but it's my word against the mail carrier!

Sorry to hear.if you live in a condo, they should NEVER leave a package at your door. Period.

I had a package from UPS say it was delivered and it never showed up. I called UPS and filed a claim and the original shipper got the insurance claim and I got a new item. No one stole it because my uncle has a lot of property and it was left on his back porch so doubteful anyone took it.

Back