CamTech custom bagger

red1100cc

Registered
well my Victory Vision bubble is popped for the moment. so i have gone back to looking at Road Glides. well i found one heck of a bike at CanTech Customs! he grafted a Hayabusa headlight into a Road Glide faring :cheerleader:
he gave me a call a while ago and stated the faring IS going to be mass produced for the public at around $2k.
well this has me thinking.
i really like the faring. the supercharged Road Glide is awesome too, but i really like the faring. did i mention i like the faring?

well i can still trade my Sturgis for a Glide and then put the Camtech faring on it.....or....i can just try and get ahold of the faring and then build a bike around it. i do have a few wings and a Z1000p that i could rebuild and make really cool.
i don't think the faring would fit on my harley. besides i would hate to mess up my dust "collector bike".
im just pipe dreamin now :D

here, check it out. (!warning! page plays loud music.)
Camtech Custom Baggers
one awesome bagger!

busa bagger2.jpg

busa bagger.jpg

What happened to the Victory? You know it already has the Busa head light. Why not just one step further and put a Busa engine. Bike does look good for a hd.

while you guys are looking at paint, you didn't even realize this is a TURBObagger. bad. ass.

I like the headlights but from the seat back that bike is hideous!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

What happened to the Victory? You know it already has the Busa head light. Why not just one step further and put a Busa engine. Bike does look good for a hd.

the bank and my wife said not this month. :( maybe towards the end of november.

i agree is needs a turbo busa power plant, although the supercharged HD is pretty neat too.
and if im going to ride it, a bigger seat. im going for more comfort, not less.

I like everything but the V -Twin powerplant :laugh:

Hell you got the light the turbo, ... you almost there the inline 4 would made it perfect :laugh:

Beautiful ride:thumbsup:

Back