In my undies in Froggies driveway...

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I am just going to let you guys think about that title for a minute.....So we finally went for a little ride together yesterday. God, we looked amazing together,our beautiful white bikes.

My heart did a little leap when we came out of the store and walking up and seeing them both there,just hanging together,the sun shining off thier pearlesent white paint,a bit of an otherworldy glow, if you ask me.

I could hardly go around corners, I was transfixed by looking at the fat tire on his bike,T-R-Y to lean? over. LOL

I was on the bike from 5;30 am till I rolled into the driveway at midnight. A long,long day and night. I also have to account having my bike ripped apart by Customs at the border.....:whistle:

I was asked if I had been drinking because I seemed " too happy"??? WTF?? Among many,many other questions all pointing towards if I am doing these runs down to Binghampton just for the day, I must be a drug-runner.....

No, I am a motorcycle parts smuggler,theres a difference!!!!

( picked up a topbox,FroggsTogs rainsuit and a SW Motech rack all shipped to his place,avoids brokerage,duty fees ect...)

Pics of the topbox and rack would be nice :whistle:

Certainly don't need any pics of Frog though!

How do you keep doing that? I mean I understand why you wouldn't want to spend the night at Frogs house since we've all seen his posts, and worse yet his Facebook status'...

Glad you had fun! Come down the other way and come through Wisconsin next time! :beerchug:

No comment about the title. :lol:

It was a great visit, we got her new top box secured, discussed some Hooligan stories, and made a trip to the sporting good store. We were only able to ride together for a short time, my back wasn't happy yesterday.
Anyway, pics or it didn't happen...
aefeb10a-bdea-2df5.jpg
aefeb10a-be11-5066.jpg
aefeb10a-be42-92c9.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

I thought she got your SW Motech rack? I wanna see that with the top box on it!
Come on now.. :poke:

Tease.. :whistle:

God, we looked amazing together

Do they have optometrists in Canada?

You must be unbelievably good looking to counteract Frogs looks...

And I'm with Blanca (can't believe I'm saying that either) on the undies pic :please:

Geez, I forgot to mention all about being in my un-mentionables.....hey! Is that the doorbell....? Be right back.....

Do they have optometrists in Canada?

You must be unbelievably good looking to counteract Frogs looks...

And I'm with Blanca (can't believe I'm saying that either) on the undies pic :please:

Shoulda kept a closer eye on my FB. :whistle:

I wouldn't feel right posting pics of myself in my undies on the Org, ill text ya cause ya asked nice. :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

you had me at undies :(
P.S. I feel like a perv now...off to the corner i go

Back