World's fastese motorcycle on TV

Jay

Donating Member
Registered
APE is proud to announce that The Discovery Channel will have a one hour special on Rocky Robinson setting the record for the world's fastest motorcycle at the Bonneville salt flats.

The Ack Attack streamliner recorded a record speed of 376 mph, with an exit speed of 394 mph.

The Ack Attack is powered by a pair of turbocharged Hayabusa engines with Carrillo rods, CP pistons, and virtually every Hayabusa part that APE makes.

The special will be aired July 21 and again on the 22nd. Check your listings for the time.

Don't miss this.

2010-ACK-attack-land-speed-record-8.jpg

Ack Attack Again World's Fastest Motorcycle - Motorcycle USA

Wild Bill's bike is one thing, but that is really considered a motorcycle? ???

Nice reply Russell you obviously do not know much about racing and all that Jay has done for the racing community.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to the program Jay and thanks for all you do for the racers.

Count the wheels Russell. There are 2.

Motorcycle = 2 wheel single track motor vehicle! :whistle:

I guess, Just seems odd and something most don't consider a motorcycle since it is closed. No offense intended I was just questioning.... jeez

Cool. I'd like to see this show.
Is he sitting in that thing or still sitting on something as a traditional bike would be?

Isiah don't mind Russ. He's just a young marine full of piss and vinegar looking for a fight :laugh:

Is he sitting in that thing or still sitting on something as a traditional bike would be?

Isiah don't mind Russ. He's just a young marine full of piss and vinegar looking for a fight :laugh:

No worries, I am a former Marine still full of piss and vinegar waiting for one to come along.:laugh:

I can't find it. Anyone know the name of the show its gonna be on?
It doesn't show up on my Discover HD channel anyway..

Why was that taken so bad? :laugh:
I was just saying!
Its not like I straight up said its not a motorcycle. Touchy peeps!
If I am still in this room with cable to watch it I will

Got it! RECORDED!!
Can't wait to watch it.
I'll prolly have to put one of my favorite all time movies in afterwards though, since this will surely get me jones'in for The Worlds Fastest Indian.. :beerchug:

Jay is there going to be any footage of Scott Horner and Jaime riding their Hayabusa? What about the Worlds Fastest Lawnmower that was there?

Scott

Back