My 2005 Build (shout out to ballzmotorsports)

Mr.Nix

Registered
this is my video of my 2005 that i done a few things to this winter and spring. thanks for all he help and info from this site. few upgrades that still need to be done clear clutch cover, gen 2 tail swap please leave me some feedback on what you guys and gals think of it.:beerchug:

- ‪Hayabusa 300 Kit‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks thanks a little long but lot of mods :thumbsup:

I got through six minutes brother, but my attention span is about as long as my ....... well anyway I enjoyed it, nice looking ride. Keep us updated if anyone messes with ya because of the tag :laugh:

Thanks yeah it's a bit long:laugh: thanks for all the comments guys Will have more as soon as I can revive my wallet LOL

Hell of a job on your bike bro, I would be looking into a alarm kit, don't know what part of Michigan your from, but I have friends and inlaws up there, and some of the areas up there are full of shady characters, just don't want a anything to happen to that machine that you spent so much time and money on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks me and the wife drove from MI to Gary Indiana and Chicago this weekend on it and I can say the air ride is the shiznit felt like I was riding on a cloud :laugh:

Now since you no doubt have enough kanji's and Hayabusa on it, how many people do you think will still ask: Is that a Busa? :laugh: Not picking I think you did a good job :thumbsup: I just find it hard to believe when people pull up next to you and stare at the bike and then ask if it's a busa or what is it? At first I used to look down at the fairing to see if the decal blew off.:laugh: Sometimes I'll just look down at the Kanji with the word "Hayabusa" written across it and just shake my head. It may be rude but damn,come on that's about as bad as if you think their gf is hot, when she is so ugly they have to put her in the trunk just to take her to get her shots.:rofl:

But at least you got the tag to help them out some.:whistle: Yeah, grant it some of them might not be able to read. So why don't they at least try and sound it out. Really couldn't get any easier,just look at it as Hay-A-Busa...:lol:

Looks like all you really need now is to do the frame, I think either black or chrome would go good with the way you have it done. Chroming it or painting/PCing it black would be a little more work, or you could just get the frame covers which actually would dress it up nicely also and they are only a couple hundred and just slip on. And honestly unless you look at them pretty good it's hard to tell there just covers.:beerchug:

BTW: I need to get me one of those Billy Goat's, looks like it makes easy work of some leaves or anything else you need to blow away. :thumbsup:

Oh hell yes that blower is crazy, yeah people ask me all the time what is it:rofl: but I just act like i didn't here them and pull off

Back