O'Neal Tirade "BLINC" bluetooth helmet

sk8snw8s

Registered
I received this helmet last week and give it 9 stars, the Phone, MP3, Radio, GPS and helmet to helmet is awesome. Great sound quality, features and not that large box on the side. It says 1500 ft for helmet to helmet but i'll give it roughly 1400. I'm not into none graphic helmets so I added my own taste. Overall definitely worth the money, well I got mines for $249 and I know they are $295 plus helmets.

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

When you sync the helmet to devices like GPS, phone and another helmet, does it have to be re-synced each day you want to use it? For example, lets say I go for a ride with my wife and synced up the helmet to have a chat. Then two weeks later she wanted to go again, will the helmet comm package remember that her helmet is synced with mine?

More importantly, how is the ventilation and weight. Could care less about the speakers if it doesn't have good vents, unless all those gadgets are waterproof lol.

When you sync the helmet to devices like GPS, phone and another helmet, does it have to be re-synced each day you want to use it? For example, lets say I go for a ride with my wife and synced up the helmet to have a chat. Then two weeks later she wanted to go again, will the helmet comm package remember that her helmet is synced with mine?

One time Sync. At least to my iphone. I have 6 helmets and when I came back to use this one it sync rite up no pairing.

@sk8snw8s let us know how it really is I don't trust random people who leave negative reviews.

Most people just go overboard when writing stuff about something they bought.

whether they broke it themselves or they just spent money they didn't have and need it back isn't important to me just the facts man :rulez:

talking while riding = death. IMO

Really, I always use an intercom while riding with my wife on the back and it has never been a problem (knock on wood). Of course, if we are going into a turn she does not say "did you see that house on the right?"

i did a review on these when they came out last summer . I really like this helmet . I got one for both my sons and they work great !

@ 03Busaman ppl have bought Shoei, Arai and they reviewed them as POS so if it fits good, gives you what you want out of it then it's good for you. The helmet does everything I wanted it to do so i'm satisfied. I know ppl who ride in HJC and cheaper helmets than that. Ppl ride with no helmets at all, no protective gear. Let's just say this, the helmet has let me answer calls, make calls, listen to my mp3 and do a helmet to helmet intercom. For ones reviewing maybe they should suggest BOSE partner with O'neal since they want IMAX sound system in their helmets.

Back