Playing with the Busa

I love that cockpit point of view when someone films a ride. I was expecting to see some sky tho... :poke: :laugh:

It was like the rider :laugh: Just playing with the GoPro and video editing. No nothing exciting going on around here :rofl:

I love that cockpit point of view when someone films a ride. I was expecting to see some sky tho... :poke: :laugh:

I really need to do something about that. Don't like it at all. Need to figure out clouding or change up the mount.

You could mount it on your helmet ...but judging by all the other bikes you may not be wearing one:whistle:

No I wear a good lid, and only play in low . no traffic. It came with two helmet attachments. Just getting into it. Never edited vid until now. So we'll see how it goes.

Been thinking about fishline tether too :laugh:

Nice vid for first time.

I've got a lot to learn, but found another program that does a lot more, so in the future I might throw up some Dennis Heidler quality video :laugh:

Gonna work on clouding the speedo and tach :whistle:

To hide my wussyness :laugh:

I've got a lot to learn, but found another program that does a lot more, so in the future I might throw up some Dennis Heidler quality video :laugh:

Gonna work on clouding the speedo and tach :whistle:

To hide my wussyness :laugh:

All I use is window movie maker. I've been criticized for not riding like my hair is on fire in all of my videos too.

Back