trans

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
My friend has a 06 busa and needs a trans he cant spend the money on a brand new one can anybody tell me were I could get a good used one or rebuilt thanks for any help.

My friend has a 06 busa and needs a trans he cant spend the money on a brand new one can anybody tell me were I could get a good used one or rebuilt thanks for any help.

Give Carolina Cycles a call,usually have them in stock with back cut gears/billet shafts ready to ship and extremely reasonable prices.:thumbsup:

Just wondering whats wrong with his trans are you sure he needs a new one and not just a fork and gear replaced and under cut

2 gear it dosen't fall out of gear when he gets to about 8 grand it starts to bucks and studders.

Well if I remember correctly thats the way mine acted when I had to change second gears shift fork and get second gear undercut but that was a while back. Somebody will correct me if i'm wrong though just give it a little bit

I may have a tranny for sale in a week or so, pm me with a contact number if you would like. It's good, out of an 02 w/22k. I think it's the same but correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

Back