few GSXR1000 pics

ResidentEvil

Registered
I have a friend that's a drag racer and he just painted his first bike what do you think :thumbsup: Oh yea this isn't the drag bike.

0305170044.jpg

0305170021.jpg

0305170005.jpg

0305165930.jpg

Bike looks good, but I'm more impressed to see a stretched fatty with no chicken strips, he actually rides it hard!:thumbsup:

he's still building his drag, bike he wants to go pro, so he will be selling the 1000, to dump more money in to the drag bike.

Why do people always seem to want to take the brakes off of their bikes. Its missing a rotor up front.

Wickedly beautiful..I like the no cluttered look...and the paint scheme is perfect for this single sided swing arm rip your heart out theme...tell him...way cool dude...

Why do people always seem to want to take the brakes off of their bikes. Its missing a rotor up front.
In a sarcastic voice "because that rubber line couldn't possibly rupture or be pierced by debris and cause you to wreck." :please:

The well scrubbed edges of that tire were the first thing I noticed too ...
Soooo many fat tire bikes only use 2/3 of the WIDE tire they spent so dang much coin on ...
Very good looking bike altogether .

(to answer the previous question "why one rotor?" it is to allow better view of a fancy front wheel)
This website is the wrong crowd to share my opinion on that subject . :laugh:

I run one rotor to dump extra rotating mass, show my pretty wheels, and if you add a stainless line and good pads you cant even tell the difference...

Back