Stopped by the local shop. Unique Hayabusa.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Stopped by the local shop over the weekend. As I was about to leave I see the front end of a 02 Hayabusa. I had a 02 with the same color scheme so it caught my eye instantly. Round the corner and BAM I see the rest of the bike. 2002 Hayabusa, trike set up. Thought it was kinda lame till I got the scoop on the bike. I didnt get the complete details about the rider, he has no use of or is missing a leg. You can see the crutch supports on the side of the bike. I guess if you have the need to ride you need to ride. NOS bottle currently not attached. Air shift system. Wheelie bar.

5.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That is the 1st trike I've seen that I like the looks of. :beerchug: It is infinitely better than those stupid Can-Am Poser-Spider "bikes" (my neighbor has one....)

I would have turned that hitch up a 75 degree angle and stuck me another front tire on it so that I could ride wheelies.

That is cool that he is able to ride:thumbsup:

I love both the idea AND the actual application. IF I had a vote, it would be great to see two wheels in front and one in the rear (ala Spyder). The handling would then be amazing and then you can run really hipo autocross type tires for cornering and braking like a racecar. Just dreamin. Doyle

Back