Tuning issue?

Gpmo

Registered
I was looking at my bike while letting it warm up this evening and noticed that the right side was emitting more exhaust/smoke/hydrocarbon than the other side. I know the bike is not tuned correctly and that is going to be fixed in the next couple weeks, friend is giving me a deal on a dyno tune 219$ full custom map. My concern is that this maybe a valve issue? I stuck my head down there and i am running rather rich but i already knew that. Both sides seemed to smell the same. I took a short video that i could post if that would help.

Is this a tuning issue? Opinions please. oh 23k miles

Thanks in advance

What comes out of one side will come out of the other as all 4 head pipes run into one collector and the gases mix. There may have been more moisture in one canister than the other but you are not seeing what you think it is.

I guess i hadn't thought about all four heading into one collector. That make sense. I need to pull the plastics off and see the plumbing. Still need that tune.

Why do you think you are running rich? Is the bike all stock? If you have just changed to slip ons then if anything that should have leaned it out.

Back