LOOK what I got 2DAY!!!!!

Deno_n_Philly

Registered
I got it.. I finally found it and got it.. I got my matching Shoei Rf-1000 Helmet that color matches my 08 Blue/Gold Busa... Oh what a beautiful day. Took Ludicrous Speed advice and just put shoei L in ebay and there it was. Got my Yoshi Pipes on this week and my helmet this week...Got it from a place in WVA, Romney.. bought Monday and got Thursday.. so excited... YEA.....

View attachment helmet.jpg

2011-02-26_15.34.33.jpg

Yea bro.. this came at perfect time.. now I really wanna ride.. only problem its freaking 30 degrees in Philly right now... dam it.... now I am gettin the blue led light strips and remote control, gold fairing screens, chrome tree, chrome billet display cover, blue helmet lights, chrome startor cover, chrome ingintion cover... going to look awesome...

MES.. awesome.. this helmet makes a world of diference.. plus its a shoei.. cant beat safety, right? Still cant believe it.. i googled the item number to try to find it for 4 hours.. could not find anything, anywhere.. and then BAM.. right on ebay,, just had to do a different search for it... I got my chrome ignition cover in the mail today to.. great times!!!!!:thumbsup:

Done and Done:thumbsup:

Whatcha got for a jacket? Boots? Gloves? Riding pants? We'd like to help you spend more money:thumbsup:

We actually have the Motorcycle Airbag Jacket from Bikebone.com Love it... My boots are regular riding boots and gloves are just off the shelf gloves.. Pants... just jeans.. Thanks though..

Back