Anybody Anodize???

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Soo, we have powdercoating peeps, and chrome peeps and just about almost everything that can be done to a Busa peeps...but for some reason I dont recall anyone being able to Anodize anything?

I am asking simply because I have been seeing a variance in colors in aftermarket parts blue's don't always match up etc and when you buy parts from 1 vendor it doesnt mean theyre going to match another vendors color even though the color may be the same yellow, blue red etc..

So I'm looking at putting ONE of the Busa's in the Lab:laugh: and I need to gather my potential vendors etc to help me get the conversion working here, so anyone know who can anodize?

Speak up..:laugh::whistle:

and another thing....

anyone know who does Ceramic coatings? High temp stuff?:whistle:

I checked with Carrozzeria for you and they shipp all of thier stuff out. There is a anodizing shop here in Baltimore but they never responded to my email.

I checked with Carrozzeria for you and they shipp all of thier stuff out. There is a anodizing shop here in Baltimore but they never responded to my email.

Yeah I know theres a ceramic place here too i contacted some time back and they never answered either...thats why i put in on a thread.

I reached out to another ceramic shop in NY, lets see fi they answer back,a nd I have TM on stand by for what we talked about:laugh:im gonna keep you busy when were not riding dude:laugh::laugh:

I wonder if she's hot?

Don't ask me like I said i've never met her...???she doesnt have apic posted, shes not here much and she stalks all my threads and posts..

Thats about all I know..:laugh:

Kinda creepy, Ever see Fatal Attraction? I would be skeered.

Im gonna see if I can trace her IP, should at least tell me where she is logged in from.

Here we go....

thumbnailCAMCQ0IY.jpg

you guys need a room? :poke:

you ever gonna call me back meathead?

you guys need a room? :poke:

you ever gonna call me back meathead?

huh???? When you were texting me i was at work meathead....you said our friend said I needed to talk to you but I dont NEED to talk to you about anything. The only thing that I have is what I offered you last time, if you REALLY needed to know come see me..remember that conversation?:laugh:

Anywho, since you're "free" you can come down whenever you want I just cant take days off right now because of all the Congressional Budget stuff and contingency planning stuff...:banghead:

And now back to our regularly scheduled stalking anodize thread:laugh:

Back