Why do people hate on the busa sound???

jethro52185

Registered
I hate when people tell me I need to put pipes on my bike, and are pretty adament about it sounding like garbage. They clearly don't know anything about how a busa sounds. my bike isn't a 600, nor will it ever sound like a 600 so sthu about how it doesn't sound like every other 600 out on the road. It's obvious I dont care about your stupid opinion. And no I will not put pipes on my bike, I like my shorties! That's the way the busa sounds, don't hate on it because it has double the displacement of a "typical" sports bike. Ok I just had to get that out. Sorry guys and gals, I feel much better now :)

Shorties FTW :laugh: what shorties do you have? O yea nice color :thumbsup:

I made my own shorties. They come out then turn back. I get compliments all the time from other busa owners. They always ask where I got them, and my reply is "autozone" ftw haha.

Ok thats cool sounds extra mean with shorties i got the hotbodies... I know they dont add horse power but this bike is plenty powerful enough for me plus i prefer the shorty sound to the full system IMO

I like the way the bike looks without cans on both sides. Now a four into one setup looks pretty mean and sounds mean too, but I spent 30$ and how much is a 4 into 1? Hmmm nice, but i just can't spring for it right now.

I like the way the bike looks without cans on both sides. Now a four into one setup looks pretty mean and sounds mean too, but I spent 30$ and how much is a 4 into 1? Hmmm nice, but i just can't spring for it right now.

Yea i agree with you... The looks of a nice clean bike without large cans is nice. And the full systems are just to expensive for my liking maybe after i pay this thing off ill look into a full.... But for now loving my hotbodies.

The busa sounds better then any other bike i have ever heard so forget what people on 600's say busas engine is a little over 2 times the ccs enough said :rofl:

TBH, Jethro, I would bag you out, too. I hate overly-loud bikes and I know I'm not the only member on this board who feels that way.
If you like it, well, that's your choice...but I think it's a poor choice and one which makes Busa owners look like Harley owners.

TBH, Jethro, I would bag you out, too. I hate overly-loud bikes and I know I'm not the only member on this board who feels that way.
If you like it, well, that's your choice...but I think it's a poor choice and one which makes Busa owners look like Harley owners.

I know exhaust tips are alot louder then the hotbodies because theres no baffle but i dont think anything you do to a busa could make it as loud or as annoying as a harley :laugh:

One day i shall trade up.... Its just for every car or bike part i buy the wife wants an equally expensive purse :rofl:

My bike is loud too and I have shorties, but I have a friend with a 1000 that has one Voodoo pipe. I can't even hear my bike when we ride together. I just have to shake my head cause his bike is so freaking loud. To me it sounds good!

Different strokes for different folks. I still have the catalytic converter which muffles some sound, but I still feel like my bike is a lot quieter than most 600's out there. And if you lived in Memphis, you would have a loud bike too. Loud pipes saves lives. Especially in a city full of incompetant drivers.

Different strokes for different folks. I still have the catalytic converter which muffles some sound, but I still feel like my bike is a lot quieter than most 600's out there. And if you lived in Memphis, you would have a loud bike too. Loud pipes saves lives. Especially in a city full of incompetant drivers.

Ohhhh boy my friend you just stuck your fist in a hornets nest i have seen multiple threads that have gone south as soon as someone said loud pipes save lives :rofl::rofl:

Theres so many people on both sides of this argument i just stay out of it :laugh:

Bwahahahahaha I knew that would get a rise out of somebody. :) the truth is, that phrase is just an excuse for both sides to like what they do. I personally like my shorty's because they cost me 30$. If I had the money to spend on a 4 into 1, trust me, i would in a hot second. But I needed some kind of noise other than the stockers, and it turns out......the loudness kinda grew on me. I'd still love to have a full system though. Anybody want to trade?????? :)

The louder the better! Oh btw white is actually the slowest color and black is the FASTEST....:poke::poke::poke::rofl:

Not true the blacks turned white cause they were so fast the paint got scared white!! Then they dumbed down the black engines so the paint would stay black sooooo white is fastest :rofl:

If only you had a Gen I....I could've given you a whole 4-1 system...i'm going from a Hindle single to a dual HMF system....

Wish they made a full shorty system because i love the clean exposed look of the back of the bike with shortys.... O well cant have it all :laugh:

Back