Cool old bike

Goatkart

Registered
Just wanted to share what i thought was a cool as hell old bike...

Fully restored 57 Triumph, it came into my families shop for consignment.. Bikes like this seem to epitomise what motorcycling is...

I have to admit, i am in love with it, and would buy it if i had the spare cash sitting around..

1957 TRIUMPH TIGER T110 For Sale in Scottsdale Arizona | Powersports Brokers

not trying to advertise or anything, so if it causes a stir ill remove it or mods delete it...

Just such a cool bike doesnt come around that often...

sweet :thumbsup:

i like the old indians too...

PHOTO_11547703_29029_2691563_main.jpeg

Yeah, always loved the old indians too (engine problems aside)...

my grandpa actually rode old harleys and indians until he was to old to ride...

Nice share :thumbsup: We have a member that owns a number of Vincents and maintains them, manuafactures his own parts when needed.

That Tiger is a great bike... but $12,500 is a stretch IMHO...
I hope you get it though. Increasing the value of old Triumphs just makes my hobby of finding them and putting them back in shape more profitable!

Hey - how much for shipping to Texas on an average bike/ you have some things I might be interested in once money starts flowing again

My understanding (since im in iowa, i dont get much of the day to day information) is that the Triumph Tiger is a fresh 100% frame off restoration... Would have to confirm that, but i THINK thats true...

matt, ill shoot you a pm, to keep the business stuff out of the thread..

Beautiful bike. You've got a lot of nice scoots on that website, many of them attractively priced.

But can you tell me why ANYBODY at all would want a Ridley, especially at that price? LOL!

Trying to keep business chatter down! lol

We do try to point our clients to what the market supports and what their bike will sell for, but at the end of the day, the client is OUR boss, so they get the final say...

The ridley is a consignment for a client... Very clean bike in person.....

There is a buyer for everything, and it makes for an oddity, and interesting conversation piece when people come in... :beerchug:

automatic motorcycles are just weird!

Thank you for the compliments... Much appreciated as a small business! :beerchug:

PS: we do have some personal inventory as well i should say, 80% of it is consigned i would guess at any given time...

Beautiful bike. You've got a lot of nice scoots on that website, many of them attractively priced.

But can you tell me why ANYBODY at all would want a Ridley, especially at that price? LOL!

Ha, when i was calling to check something for a different .org person..

I was informed the Ridley sold today....

See... something for everyone!

:beerchug:

Ha, when i was calling to check something for a different .org person..

I was informed the Ridley sold today....

See... something for everyone!

:beerchug:
Probably sold it to that guy with a deposit on a Bugatti Veyron. Money (or value) obviously mean nothing to him....

Or else he'd own a Busa, like all of us!!!

Probably sold it to that guy with a deposit on a Bugatti Veyron. Money (or value) obviously mean nothing to him....

Or else he'd own a Busa, like all of us!!!

Something tells me, if your in search of a ridley, the busa just might not be the right ride for you... :laugh:

and it was a SHE...

very cool ride there Fonzie:thumbsup:

a very good friend has a 72 tiger he has let me ride a few times:bowdown:
:poke:accidental down shift when trying to brake is an eyeopener!!:laugh:

Something tells me, if your in search of a ridley, the busa just might not be the right ride for you... :laugh:

and it was a SHE...
(well, since I've already thread jacked this one......)

She should have bought that new Honda vf1000 with the automatic transmission. Same money, and at least the Honda is an actual motorcycle.

(well, since I've already thread jacked this one......)

She should have bought that new Honda vf1000 with the automatic transmission. Same money, and at least the Honda is an actual motorcycle.

I for one am not going to question someones choice in bikes... Better they ride SOMETHING, rather than not ride at all...

They called to buy it from half way accross the united states...

Maybe she wanted an american made cruiser, that was an automatic, rather than a honda sports bike..

I didnt talk to them, so i have no idea what the motivation is...

To each their own...

Back