well,that didnt take long

bruce j

Registered
have had new busa week and a half,got pulled over for speeding today!how do you guys keep your licence on these things!

It ain't easy brother :laugh: That's why you see all the interest in drag strips, airport miles and track days on here :whistle:

The bike will only go as fast as you let it. I do find it hard to keep the speed down at times, but do not want to pay for the ticket, so the need for speed goes away quickly. If I do run up the RPM's, then I know that the outcome is entirely my fault.

Im just kidding around im an officer here in philly... But i am very aware of the busa vanish there was a stolen channel 6 themed busa(gen 1) that we tried catching multiple times that kept coming through our district... And we finally caught him one day at a light good old famous box him in :) hahaha... Anyone who themes there bike after a news channel needs their bike stolen anyway hahahaha jk

I gotta say... Philly officers have got to be the coolest cops out there.. We had our cars towed in philly and were scared to death...real shady place! The cops let us write them a personal check and paid our fines with cash! Nicest cops ever. I can tell you are probably an equally cool dude.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I gotta say... Philly officers have got to be the coolest cops out there.. We had our cars towed in philly and were scared to death...real shady place! The cops let us write them a personal check and paid our fines with cash! Nicest cops ever. I can tell you are probably an equally cool dude.

Hmmmm it may be because im extremely tired but not to sure if your being sarcastic or not... If so i know i deserve it alot of my brothers in blue arent exactly stellar individuals and we who actually are friendly officers that dont have a god complex gotta take the heat for it... But not much i can do about it but keep being myself an do what i can to change that image.... The few affect the many... Same thing with us motorcycle riders the few A-- holes that give us a bad name reflect on all of us.... Cant treat all of a group the same

Many states allow you to pay extra and go on probation for 6 months so it doesn't go on your record.

:laugh:.. I got stopped once.. clocked it at 75 in a 45.. I saw him first.. I was going over 100.. dropped down before he could lock me in.. got a verbal.. nice cop...

Simple answer, restraint and control...

speeding when its safe and appropriate....

With great power comes great responsibility...

Hmmmm it may be because im extremely tired but not to sure if your being sarcastic or not... If so i know i deserve it alot of my brothers in blue arent exactly stellar individuals and we who actually are friendly officers that dont have a god complex gotta take the heat for it... But not much i can do about it but keep being myself an do what i can to change that image.... The few affect the many... Same thing with us motorcycle riders the few A-- holes that give us a bad name reflect on all of us.... Cant treat all of a group the same

Wow... Honestly not sure how that was taken sarcastically but it wasn't meant that way at all. We got towed in the middle of philly and the tow place was shady. They only took cash. The officers let us write a personal check to them and used their own cash to pay and get our cars back. Without them I'd still be stuck there lol.

Sorry about the thread jack. Yea I've gotten pulled over more times on this bike than any vehicle before... Its better to have friends who are cops that ride in your group if something goes down.

Wow... Honestly not sure how that was taken sarcastically but it wasn't meant that way at all. We got towed in the middle of philly and the tow place was shady. They only took cash. The officers let us write a personal check to them and used their own cash to pay and get our cars back. Without them I'd still be stuck there lol.

Sorry about the thread jack. Yea I've gotten pulled over more times on this bike than any vehicle before... Its better to have friends who are cops that ride in your group if something goes down.

Hahaha ok let me apologize.... Flip the switch... Thanks i now understand just we always receive so much hatred and sarcasm it gets hard to tell difference sorry.....

Any way if i ever pulled an .org member over in philly wheter u robbed a bank or just speeding like crazy.... Annnnddddd your on a busa you my friends are free to go hahaha :rofl:

Back