Graphics???

thduke1

Registered
Hey guys... I am getting my bike painted in a couple weeks, and I am wanting to put some graphics on it afterwards. Where is the best place to get them from? If you have ordered any offline can you post pics of your bike with them?

Factory graphics or aftermarket? Color choice? A little more specific and someone can probably point you in the right direction

Maybe Justin from above can order you some? Ive seen and heard of him helping many members with OEM stuff with great experiances.

Tapeworks.com. a lot of guys here have em and well very happy with em.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

These are the one we put on Willies bike

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

WickedGraphx.com. He does real good graphics at a Very good price. Just tell him Brian from Bad Influence Racing sent you!

I'll second Tapeworks. I bought a set for my old Superhawk and they were quality graphics. They have all kinds and can get you what you want. Never had any dealings with anyone else, so I can't comment on them. Good luck and put the finished pics up so we can see them!

Picture 150.jpg

Picture 151.jpg

This is it now and I will post the other pictures after it is painted.

bike2.jpg

Attachments

• bike1.bmp
    911.3 KB · Views: 250
Maybe Justin from above can order you some? Ive seen and heard of him helping many members with OEM stuff with great experiances.

Unless someone is really wants OEM specific graphics, I would go aftermarket. OEM's are not cheap. I mean I do my best to discount them, but I think what Suzuki wants for them is outrageous

Back