The price of Chrome!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I was quoted $750 a set to get my wheels done and I didnt even tell the guy that the rear was a 240.

$750!!! and that place was an hour away, no local place can do it. Looks like im sticking with the plan to powdercoat them. Im sure other places my do it a bit cheaper, but after shipping to and from, it'll add up fast.:banghead:

Off to the powdercoater i go now, may get the Powdercaot chrome, have to see it in person first.

Call Jon Reed at Sport Chrome. I did not pay that much for black chrome! Some of the best chrome in the business, too! Their stuff lasts....

Call Jon Reed at Sport Chrome. I did not pay that much for black chrome! Some of the best chrome in the business, too! Their stuff lasts....

It's the distance that kills me, shipping on 2 rims, the rear 50% heavier than stock won't be cheap. I'll check UPS and get the actual quote, just to be sure.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Black chrome was considerable more from SportChrome, but well worth it!

It is hard to get a real look at it on camera, I am waiting for a nice sunny day to try and take pics:whistle:

I had never seen a bike locally with it done. Had my last bike done with a lot of bright, I just wanted something different for my 09 Wht/Blue:cheerleader:

Back