Chinese levers update

spencerrr

Registered
Did a little grinding not much, sanded them out smooth, fit great feel great. thanks to all who helped, and i hope that anyone who has chrome now knows it's a quick fix. i will keep everyone updated if i have any problems in the future with these although i seriously don't think I will. I also posted this on the original thread regarding these levers. IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

got my chinese pazzo set today too! came in the mail @ 7am!! took thirty seconds to install, i got the chrome too, no grinding needed. I'm thinking you just got a set at the peak of their tolerance. Great job with the dremel too Spencerr cant even tell where u took them down. GG. Hey, did u have to set the clutch on 4 to get it to engage?

@Deno:
They make a huge difference. I got the shorties same as shown but with a red adjuster instead of black. They are amazingly well made especially for the price, $42 ?!? Highly recommend these, now i know y RussellJ was raving about them.

Do they make that big of a difference then the stock ones?

yeah absolutely, when adjusted to personal preference you get a much better grip, most likely less fatigue in the long run, and my brakes fell allot more responsive because of the placement of my fingers on the lever all around win so far

Glad you posted a second thread about them. Im glad it turned out the levers were not the problem :beerchug:

I am very happy with the chinese levers i purchased. The feel and adjustability is way better than stock

got my chinese pazzo set today too! came in the mail @ 7am!! took thirty seconds to install, i got the chrome too, no grinding needed. I'm thinking you just got a set at the peak of their tolerance. Great job with the dremel too Spencerr cant even tell where u took them down. GG. Hey, did u have to set the clutch on 4 to get it to engage?

@Deno:
They make a huge difference. I got the shorties same as shown but with a red adjuster instead of black. They are amazingly well made especially for the price, $42 ?!? Highly recommend these, now i know y RussellJ was raving about them.

i kinda think people are getting a little confused about the chrome, it's not the chrome lever that was the problem it was the housings that the levers slide into that was made thicker by the chroming process. Long story short it wasn't the fault of the levers at all, it was the modding of my bike that gave me issues. In glad your happy with your set also post some pics when u can. and yes i had to set it to 4 also

這是一個非常好的槓桿重複一個更昂貴的產品。我們希望,人們會停止抨擊那些沒有滾滾的大雄鹿。此一出去Tufbusa:)

Here is the phonetic version for those of you that can't read kanji.

Zhè shì yīgè fēicháng hǎo de gànggǎn chóngfù yīgè gèng ángguì de chǎnpǐn. Wǒmen xīwàng, rénmen huì tíngzhǐ pēngjí nàxiē méiyǒu gǔngǔn de dàxióng lù. Cǐ yī chūqù Tufbusa:)

Mine should be here any day now, you cannot beat the price with a stick on these!

I recieved a set on Saturday. On the bike in less than time than took to pull it out of the garage. I have to say they seem to be pretty sweet. Yet to ride with them but they feel a lot better than the stockers, seems like I will get more brake engagement. Can't wait for better weather.

BTW, those are not chrome. They are sliver anodize. It may even be clear anodize over the bare, machined aluminum.

They look nice, though! :thumbsup:

Back