On coming left hand turn ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
She just pulled right out in front of Me. My Light was Green..........:wtf:
I think my saving grace was the fact that she didn't see me. If she had she probably would have stopped right in my path.

Be Aware Fellow Orgsters..........Be Aware !!!!!

i wonder if we could mount one on a Busa?

war_scooter_05.jpg

good to hear she dodged you. to this day, it still fascinates me how people still do that. i don't know if it's a physics thing or they are just in a hurry to get know where fast.

Glad to hear nothing terrible happened. Idiot drivers are about the only thing i dont miss :laugh:

Same thing happened to me about seven years ago. Except I hit her front passenger wheel well. After all these years I still have problems and it ended my marine corps career. I had to get out after 14yrs cause I could no longer preform pt.

Glad you made it and you're right she would have locked the brakes and watched you glide in if she had spotted you. Cell phones are adding to this problem, huge distraction.

There's a new disease around here, people at stop signs or waiting to turn right on red don't wait; they start moving forward as you get to them. Hate that crap.

I had that happen last fall also accept i had to gear down and learn how to knee drag like a moto gp racer. I thought I was history,made a hard right and literally was inches from her passenger door. Anyhow I know exactly how you felt. People need to stop rushing and pay more attention thats for sure! Glad you made it.

Glad your okay. People are trained to look for large objects like cars and trucks so at a glance we bikers go un-noticed.

I though this thread was going to be a joke about NASCAR :laugh:

Im very glad you are ok and this was not a went down thread!! :beerchug:

I hear ya man
It's almost almost that time (around here anyways) where the Motorcycles gonna hit the streets, and I ALWAYS see it the first few weeks the Bikes are out, NO 4 WHEELER see us riders. You can NOT be to careful

Glad you're ok man

Back