Bagster Tank Bag Q's

VERYLANKEY

Registered
I just received my bagster tank cover and I have to say quality is top notch.

Now I'm looking for a tank bag. I was thinking the Sherpa but haven't made up my mind yet. So I am calling on the great and powerful .org for any experience one might have had with these type of tank bags.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice. im too cheep for a bagster but i think they rock!
looks like a snazzy bag to me, very groovy.

looks great.. I want one for my bike to.. The bagster website has some nice small to meduim size bags. Nelson Rigg has some nice ones to:thumbsup:

I have the Medea I think it's called. I didn't want a huge bag. and I didn't want a little bag either. Love my bagster though. I never ride without the tankbag. Don't think I could make it without it. :thumbsup:

I use a nelson rigg magnetic tank back on my bagster. Magnets hold it firm even with the bagster tank bra on. That baby isnt going anywhere

Got to be careful about too big a bag that will change/hamper your riding position. The bagster bags hold thier shape even when empty...

I just got a Cortech 18L bag and really like the size and all the storage pockets. This bag is not too small and just right for daily trips or an extra change of clothes. It fits nicely on the tank and the magnets are strong!

It also came with a sleeve for an extra visor and a nylon pouch to hold a liter camelback water pouch. :thumbsup:

Back