Anyone have their bike at the Greenville IMS?

Zoinks!

Registered
I saw a bike there that looked like one that was at the bash. I think it belonged to blacksheep, maybe? It was black with custom paint. The airbrushed stuff was gold, but I don't remember exactly what the design was. But it has a 1000 tail on it, which is why I think it's one of ours. I'm pretty sure it was the same bike I saw at the fall bash last year. Any truth to these thoughts?

That bike was at the Christian Bikers booth, but I dont think the paint was the same as blacksheep. What time were you there. I didnt see you

Yea, that's the one I'm talkin about. I asked who owned it and the guy said he wasn't sure but he wasn't from Greenville. I went about 4:15 or 4:30 yesterday. Left right after the 5:30 stunt show.

Oh, we were there today and saw the 4 oclock show. Big crowd, lots of posers,

That's kinda why I went yesterday. It was the first day and it was early on a friday, so there weren't a whole lot of people there. I could get to everything I wanted to see easily and got a good spot for the stunt show.

I posted some pics on random thoughts section. I was working in Hendersonville today, so slithered on down the mtn.

Back