Busa Helmet??? HELP

Deno_n_Philly

Registered
Well guys, so far, I needed help with pipes, and I got them on today. Then tires, everyone really helped out. Now I am looking for the 2008 blue/gold helmet... can someone direct to where i can find it... or any ideas too?? Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device

U are right.. I saw them on ebay too... but I. Don't think the blue/white will look as good as the blue/gold... I really want that helmet.. it would look awsome...
Posted via Mobile Device

I finally did it, I found the blue/gold Shoei helmet to match my bike... Ludicrous Speed was right it was $149 on ebay, instead of $545 on suzuki.com.... It will look amazing with the bike.. I just bought it, now just got to wait for it. Only problem is my head is between L and M, so hopefully it won't be big on me..... It looks awesome....

SUZUKI SHOEI HELMET 990A0-20000-F1L - eBay (item 170600553586 end time Feb-28-11 06:46:04 PST)

Thanks everyone...

View attachment 2011-02-26_15.34.33.jpg

Just saw blue/gold combo on AGV helmets....check 'em out. I have two race helmets by them along with my Icon for everyday ridin.

Med.. I looked on onedasuzuki.com and they have them, just not the blue/gold one. I could not find the blue/gold on AGV you were talking about...

I'll send the link for AGV...maybe it's only available here ...but I could always grab it and ship it to ya! Give me a few minutes and i'll search for the link again....

Thanks Med...

I went ahead and bought the one I put on here.. Hell I had to.. its the only one I could find... I still can't believe I found it... If it is a little to big, I am going to replace the pads with bigger ones.. that helmet matches my bike perfectly.. the helmet I have is the GMAX, which is awesome, because it has the LED lights on the back, but after an hour,, man my head is killing me.. really digs into my head...

I was thinking about buying just a flat black or blue and sticking some Kinja gold decals on it.. then i took Ludicruos advice and just put in Shoei RF1000 in ebay.. and bam.... there it was.... This helmet took me about 2 hours to find...

Don't forget that helmets have a life expectancy like everything else. I believe the rule of thumb is every 4 years, you're supposed to discard and replace your helmet; even if it hasn't been in an accident. I think their is an additional 2 year shelf life allotted for when it's sitting for sale at the dealership. So around 6 years total until replacement. I believe those numbers are about right.

Of course, someone will chime in saying "I've had my helmet for 10 years and it's in perfect condition!" Little do they know that the innards deteriorate like everything else.

Just trying to keep you safe bro.

Back