Chinese levers arrived won't fit

spencerrr

Registered
in the picture with my fingers, the levers are to thick not by much but enough that they won't go on. anyone else had any problems with this in the past. does it matter that i have chrome DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

20100821_14.jpg?

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

20100821_14.jpg

Are they the correct ones for your bike? How would you know?
Cheaper sometimes has it's challenges. Good luck with that.

in the picture with my fingers, the levers are to thick not by much but enough that they won't go on. anyone else had any problems with this in the past. does it matter that i have chromeView attachment 212429

View attachment 212430
Measure the new ones compared to the originals with a caliper and see what the difference is. Could be that the chrome on the brake and clutch perch needs to be sanded down a bit. Or just take a little off the new levers.
View attachment 212431?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine look just like those and fit perfect. Without actually looking at the bike i cant see if you are putting them on right or if something you have installed is in the way ???

russell i only tried to install the clutch lever, it was to thick to slide the new lever into the slot. the old lever slides right in and even has a little wiggle room

Are there part numbers stamped on them?

With Pazzo & FP Tacticals, we have part numbers stamped on the perch (the black part) ensure we got the right item.

Are there part numbers stamped on them?

With Pazzo & FP Tacticals, we have part numbers stamped on the perch (the black part) ensure we got the right item.

t100es 42-70 this is the only number i see on the 2 little round screws securing everything. if possible can someone check and see if these # match what's on their bike mine is an gen 1 05

Mine fit fine.....try spreading the area that receives them slightly.

maybe it was the 9 year old boys first day on the cnc. buy a couple more sets. maybe he'll get that machine figured out.

File, dremel, or carefully a belt sander......Don't think I would pry too much! Keep us updated!

this is so full of win. why not send them back? have you talked to them? :whistle:

My thoughts exactly!!! It's just a lever how could you screw it up?!?

You pay for what you get :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back