Bike cleaner help!!

K.I.N.G.

Registered
Okay, guys, help me out. What is a good product to clean my bike with? I used to use regular car wash but it leaves streaks and it looks dull. I want my baby to gleem. Also, just got some new stainless steel Yoshi Tri-Ovals, I want them to GLEEM, help me with products please!!!!!!

Actually I got something better then pledge but I cannot get you the name of it till my wife wakes up back home. It is the same type of polish they use in the dealerships and car shows. A product a buddy of mine came up with a few years back. It is awesome, i barely ever wash my bike just give it a wipe down with this stuff. Takes bugs off, fingerprints, streaks from soap.

I say it is better then pledge but to be honest I never used that stuff before. I am a detailing freak when it comes to cars and bikes so I go with what I know to work.

(dont even get me started on my mixture concoction for glass cleaner I have.)

never used pledge until i joined here, now it is all i use. works better than any other polish ive used.

and to get the chain grease off, kerosene, lol. i know it's probably not great for the paint, but i haven't noticed any problems if it's wiped off quickly enough.

Honda Spray & Wash (To clean off dust/bugs/dirt), then Pledge (For Polish/Shine/Fragrance :laugh:)

Kerosene to clean the chain, then Dupont Chain Lube for lubricating.

:thumbsup:

Back