Fatbikez.com problem...

Two

Banned
I ordered a set of halo intake led halo eyes from fatbikez.com in Dec.2010, it took two weeks for fatbikez.com to ship them but i finally got them in Jan.2011.

Here's the weird part. Today I check my mail box and notice a box in there from UPS, I took it inside my house and open it up and it was a set of halo intake led eyes for my busa from fatbikez.com.
I dont know whats going on because my halo led eyes that i ordered from fatbikez.com came in Jan.2011.

I check the receipt and it was billed to a guy named Doug {the owner of that web site i think} and shipped to me.

What do you people think I should do??
It should not be my problem, its theirs.

Call em back and let them know about there mistake. If they want it back, ask them to send a return mailing slip.

Something smells fishy and I know its not me.

Funny thing is when i got my intake halo led eyes in Jan. i cracked the right LEd halo eye trying to install it. God works in mysterious ways.

I already emailed Doug at fatbikez.com and told him about it and he said it was weird and he would check on it when he got back to the shop.

I think I might do like Big E said---If they want it back, ask them to send a return mailing slip.
But then again I could keep it

:welcome: to the org! The same thing happened to me when I ordered a wii through eBay . They actually sent me two. They did catch it before I called them. They just gave it to me for a cheaper price than what I paid for mine and then I sold it to my baby sitter.

Check your credit card (or other method of payment) and be sure they didn't charge you for it. Oh, and :welcome:

Karma.. I got two hid kits when I ordered one set. Emailed them to let them know and they told me to keep them both.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is the email me and fatbikez have been sending back and forth, I am not sure what to do.

ME:
Doug Segalowtz,
I received two sets of halo eyes from you and was wondering what's up with that??? What's
going on??
I received a set from you a couple months ago and I received a set from you today and both sets are different.
The set I received from you today was paid with a mastercard with the last 4 digits ending 2301 and i don't even own a mastercard.
I wanna know what's going on Doug.

fatbikez.com:
That's weird. What's your name ill check on this tonight. Did you order recently. ?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

ME:
It was Billed to you but shipped to me. Qty.1 price N/A Total N/A

This is your problem, not mine.

I am not sure what to do, I already opened the box and all.

fatbikez.com:

I mean what's your name I can pay. For shipping did your order these in the past?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

ME:
Seeing how I work with the law and being the nice guy that I am, If you want it back, send a me a return mailing slip.

fatbikez.com:

ok i will but im trying to figure out how they ended up by you. what city do you live in? im looking at my records trying to figure out how you got them

To make it easier, send him an email with
Your Name
Your Address
and your invoice # from where you ordered in December.

He probably has hundreds, if not more, orders and it's hard to solve without that information.

Be patient. If he doesn't write back, you have an extra set. Thanks for doing the right thing. Karma is good.

Could be that someone with that card had their identity stolen, and they wanted to intercept the package before it got to you. You might want to call MasterCard and alert them to what happened so they can alert the owner of the card.

Looks like you did your due dilligence. How much you want for them?

Back