Look at my new track bike !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Was at the dealer today. I told them if they gave me $9001 off that I would take it right then. They said yes and I immediately whipped out my brand new 0% credit card and put the whole thing on the plastic. Have no intention of ever paying the credit card so hey why not. Here it is!
ac3b6661.jpg

Had a little left over so I bought Adam a bike as well. I know he's only four but he can touch the pegs !
2909a1f9.jpg

After all that believe it or not I still had enough left over to buy Kathy one as well...
a0d53e8e.jpg

The total came out to be just under a jillion but since I used my new Obamacard for them who cares :laugh:

Ok all joking aside I rode up to see this...
1d59302c.jpg

9d0ccb51.jpg

2011 Black which would be named Negra :)
Yes your right I'm completely dreaming but hey at least I still can.

Also saw this really neat lookin cruiser.
Honda Fury I think ?
337085ee.jpg

65944fe5.jpg

9e1b1fcb.jpg

Indeed. That is the Honda Fury. Sadly its only a 1300 cc motor. Im still on the fence about the styling. The gap between the front jug and frame is a little large. But hey, the gf would look great riding it.
Posted via Mobile Device

You'd think a Duc dealer could at least get the tag right on a 1098R... ???

$9k off on a $40k bike... not a bad deal...

As much as I love the Black/Red 2011....don't know if I could ever own another BLACK vehicle...

Indeed. That is the Honda Fury. Sadly its only a 1300 cc motor. Im still on the fence about the styling. The gap between the front jug and frame is a little large. But hey, the gf would look great riding it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I liked the black out treatment on most of it. It was a very smooth texture, satin in finish. Neat

The Black 2011 Busa is just beautiful to me. I can see taking all the powder coated parts and other things off Blanca and putting it all on it.
Blacked out like I have mine with that color scheme would be awesome looking.
I also think that if I were to somehow totally change my graphics to these newer style Kanji graphics in same color red on my white that would also look nice. Fairly easy to do on all except the tank.

My freind bought a black 11 Busa just like that a couple months ago. You need to see it in the sun! It has a blue flake like my black/grey 08, it only shows up at the right angle.
Mufflers, reflectors, and mudflaps still have to go!:laugh:

You'd think a Duc dealer could at least get the tag right on a 1098R... ???

$9k off on a $40k bike... not a bad deal...

On the tag I think maybe that's all the letters they could fit in that font size on that line? Then it became a question of which letter to leave out.
Obv they made they right choice cuz I didn't even notice it till now :laugh:
Up close I was so into the bike I didn't pay much attn to the tag.
Thing is a work of art and I would almost hate to ride it.....not!

The black and white 848s had a really unique satin paint on it that you could 'feel'. Don't know how else to put it ? It wasn't a pretty shiny glossy paint as usual but more of a thick looking satin finish on them. Very nice looking.

Saiid, can I just BORROW your credit card for a FEW moments? :poke:

The Matte Black Ducati is pure awesome. Blanca i think your bike looks better than the 2011.. just MO :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind having that 848. I hate those rims, though.

LOVE everything about that bike. Well, maybe not everything. I couldn't ride that bike for more than 10 minutes without needing a massage..
But I'd still love one!!

LOVE everything about that bike. Well, maybe not everything. I couldn't ride that bike for more than 10 minutes without needing a massage..
But I'd still love one!!

I dont like it, but I guess that I could go for a 10 min ride just to get a massage :laugh:

I liked the black out treatment on most of it. It was a very smooth texture, satin in finish. Neat

The Black 2011 Busa is just beautiful to me. I can see taking all the powder coated parts and other things off Blanca and putting it all on it.
Blacked out like I have mine with that color scheme would be awesome looking.
I also think that if I were to somehow totally change my graphics to these newer style Kanji graphics in same color red on my white that would also look nice. Fairly easy to do on all except the tank.

Why not purchase a set of 2011 plastics?

Why not purchase a set of 2011 plastics?

If I really wanted to do it I would do that.
For now I'm just dreaming.
Like a carrot hanging off my forehead, something to chase :)

Ten yrs from now I'll still have Blanca and she will God willing look the same.
I've got zero reason to want or need to trade .

Back