Props to one of our board Sponsors. Honda East

TallTom

Registered
I want to extend some recognition to Honda East here. In this day of poor customer service and transactions filled with hassles I want to give you a dose of what things should be like.

I recently was faced with replacing plastics on my 03 Copper after a garage drop.

Justin not only gave me excellent prices, his follow-up and follow-thru was excellent. All my plastics came in. Upon inspection I found a damaged box and at that time 2 pieces that had issues. I called to report it. Sent pics as requested. Within 3 hours, Jackie had called to tell me that new ones were on the way and that they would be picking up the damaged ones via UPS the next day.

And they did all of that.

A week goes by. I had not done anything to the plastics as I was working other parts of the bike while waiting for Suzuki to send out replacements. I finally reached the point that I could start to install what I had and the rest would button up when arrived. At that time I found a tab broken off that I missed on my first inspection. A WEEK later!!!!

Figuring I was screwed and it was my own doing, I called to let them know what happened. Jackie immediately said, "No problem we will place an order for the replacement today, send us back the old one when you get the box to do it". Direct free replacement service.

This is what will make me loyal to any company in these times. They went out of their way to make this right, when they could have said Sorry Charlie.

The issue of OEM parts coming damaged is a Suzuki issue not a Honda East one. Honda East went all the way on making sure this was made right. And the prices on these parts were better than anywhere else.

Way to go Justin and Jackie.

I just happened to come across this while doing some reading....

I'm happy that we could take care of you Tom. I feel terrible about the whole ordeal, but it's only time you're out of and we'll get you taken care of as fast as possible.

Thanks again for the rep points and Jaci says you're very welcome

:beerchug:

Weird, usually the dealer and not the oem parts are the pain, good on Justin and Jacki. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Glad to hear good things, he treated me well on my purchases, and had no issues!

THis is the way customer service should always work:thumbsup:

Back