House was EGGED last night~!

damn kids, someone egged my house right where one of my renters had a steelers sign hanging in a window!

besides the obvious trolling of "oh jeez, you should expect that as a steelers fan.. especially in cleveland.."

lets discuss---

what have you all done as counter measures?

or payback?

or stories?

GAHHHHHHH MY ALUMINUM SIDING~! I NEED A LADDER!

I'm not normally one for litigation, but take their butts to small claims court. Take off from work to handle the situation, hire a cleaning company to clean the house, and make the scum pay the cleaning bill AND for your time. Kids gotta realize they're causing property damage when they do this.

:poke: oh man, im sorry. i thought it was my math teachers house:whistle: my bad.

ahh, its just kids bein kids, as long as the eggs are all that got broke. hose it off, and try to giggle.

Dayum I was a terrible child at times :whistle: Make sure you get it cleaned up before it actually does damage the house and put up some Packer or Browns stuff :laugh::beerchug:

I was at work.... Honestly!!!! And... And i forget where you live..... Yea... Yea thats the ticket!!!!

damn girlfriend wanted me to go to bed early with her last night.

if i had stayed up until 2-3 like i usually do, my S&W .40 would have been waking the neighbors up.

off to buy a 12 pack for a late night tonight, hopefully I'll improve the gene pool.

Sorry bout that but would you honestly even think about a gun when it's kids and eggs ?

I can't believe you didn't get a dozen rolls of tp in your trees as well :)

Do you have a paint ball gun? I would load up with some nice pretty pink paint pellots and lay and wait for them. Then when the dust settles, call the cops and tell them the kids running around town with pink paint on them are the ones that egged your house!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry bout that but would you honestly even think about a gun when it's kids and eggs ?

I can't believe you didn't get a dozen rolls of tp in your trees as well :)

Blanca, It's a joke.

25+ - life for some egg's isn't something i would be keen on doing.

on the other hand though...

sticking a gun in a kids face that just made me waste 1.5 hours of my early evening, when i have no time between working on a research proposal / literary review and SPSS based analysis of political concepts, sounds sooo appetizing.

It would convey the point across quite quickly too, even without injuring them, just scaring:

don't f$^& with my property.

And I'd have preferred the TP, it wouldn't have been so bloody hard to get off in this fridgid weather. :)

Every time my car has been egged it wasnt the egg that hurt it... it was the shell. They break and scrape off the paint down to the metal! It creates this weird circular pattern and destroys car paint instantly! Good thing they didnt hit the vehicles!

:laugh: you know i have a some eggs to not say go and get them back but well i have a good throwing arm lol just saying that all :cheerleader:

@ one of my rental condos, some kids egged my windows, fortunately i knew who they were. two brothers that lived a few streets over, i shot a seagull with my .17 cal (pretty quiet) blew it to pieces. I scraped those pieces up and left it on their doorstep. dead serious, never heard from them again.

Back