Speedo Calibration

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know the name of the speedo calibrator that is shown pictured in an ad next to a dime?

I've seen that ad somewhere a dozen times, but now that I look for it, I can't find it. Think it sells for about 50 bucks.

Not sure if its the one you saw but speedohealer works awesome and is size if a small box of matches.. I have one and love it. Very easy to calibrate and corrects factory error!

Yes... Only thing I did was add about an foot to tgecwiring to make it easier to set up. It is short. And on my 1k, I had to remove the fuel tank and left fairing to get to the speed sensor. So I extended it to go under the seat. Other then that, it was easy to use.

Yes... Only thing I did was add about an foot to tgecwiring to make it easier to set up. It is short. And on my 1k, I had to remove the fuel tank and left fairing to get to the speed sensor. So I extended it to go under the seat. Other then that, it was easy to use.

Yeah, the wires looked short, didn't think it would reach under the seat. I ordered one for the Honda. Changed the sprockets, the speedo is way off on the fast side. My heart nearly stops when I see a fun monitor, look down and it shows I'm doing 15 over, even though I'm not speeding. The other thing is with out a gas gauge I get nervous as to how far off it throws the odometer. That thing sucks fuel outta the tank at an incredible rate.

Back